Wednesday, March 9

hope floats

Baby, I said, BABY! It's cold outside! I just don't understand what happened. Yesterday morning as the rain was melting all the dirty ol' snow piles lurkin' on curbs and in the streets and in the parks, I felt myself gettin' happy. Stand back, my friends, spring is on its merry way! Then WHAM BAM somewhere between Jean Therapy and TeaLuxe bits o' hail blew sideways in my face. Walking backwards to Texas must surely be the answer. Good thing there's a ticket in my back pocket. Leaving on Monday with one brief stop on the way to God's Country. Seven glorious days touring four great cities and towns.

But first there are final projects to present for photo school large and small formats. I'm excited about my work despite the negative cats in my class that try to bring us all down.


Even Sandra Bullock knows hope floats.

No comments: