Friday, September 22

Mom Learns a Lesson

IMG_4923
We ate breakfast on the front porch this morning. It was a glorious beginning to the new day. I decided to let Rosa Jane feed herself in her exersaucer. I thought, "she's a pretty clean baby... how big a mess can she make?" Boy, did I underestimate the damage. We went from oatmeal to the bath immediately and threw the clothes in the wash.

Rosa Jane is into all my drawers and cabinets. She pulls every last thing out and it is driving my organized self crazy. (Don will laugh when he reads that "organized" part.) I'm tempted to put my filing cabinets in the closet, but I'm thinking soon she'll be opening doors and then make a mess in the cramped closet and cleaning that up doesn't sound appealing at all.

So I'm thinking about preschool. I got the form to put her on the wait list last week. So far though, I can't bring myself to fill in the blanks and post in the mail. I am more attached than I realized. We're having more fun than ever. This is a really fun age.

No comments: