Monday, July 9

Happy July, Y'all!


July 027.JPG
Originally uploaded by Kristen Roedner Photography.
so, we've been on vacation from everything except watching wimbledon tennis. don had most of last week off and we ate homemade red velvet birthday cake, went to a community parade, ate bbq with great neighbors who have also seen "Hands on a Hardbody." for don's birthday we treated ourselves to a movie while RJ was in school (Knocked Up. We laughed, we cried!) and went out to eat twice (CPK and Roccos). My mom spent the night with us friday night during her layover to pick up Bree from Camp Longhorn. hmm, what else? Oh, yeah, I've met what could potentially be my new best friend in the last week over rookie tennis as the near by tennis club.

life is great. now if only it would stop raining so rosa jane and I could go practice our swim moves.

i did my first pilates class this morning with the neighbor. i can barely hold my head up. good thing it really is attached to my neck and that to my torso and that to my butt and that to my legs. i think i could literally fall to pieces.

and i paid for that?!?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

haha try spinning next. you really will fall apart. or at least you will feed detached from your legs...

Sgulde said...

OH spinning... ha... remember that? bad, bad, bad.

New best friend??? what? I demand that you strike that immediately...or at least put a clarifier, like "my new best friend in Texas..." Geez, have a heart. ;)

Kristen said...

i didn't mean my best - best friend. i just meant a new friend that could be more than an acquaintance and more than just a friend. a good friend who makes me laugh. qualify it as you'd like. ;-) i'm still saving the house next door for you, my old friends!