Thursday, July 10

welcome to my world of toddler craziness.

Oh, My Word! Is my daughter a handful these days or what?! 110% Pure crazy. Unstoppable. Darling husband insists this is just a phase, but I don't know. I'm trying to keep my cool and keep things interesting. But it's hot and summertime and things are a bit stressful. It sure would be nice if she'd play along with what we think is fun and games.

Alas, it's her world and if we try to ignore her much longer, I'm a feared our whole house will be destroyed by markers, stickers and play-doh.
'Cause Rosa Jane says, "I gonna write yo' name. See, mommy?"

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I hear ya sissa! Ya wanna have another one 10 months old going on 2 also!

Cheryl said...

but when you look at that cute face, what can you do but hand over the markers and pray?