Friday, September 26

Next?

What a crazy time in the world it is. I mean, I'm just floored. I'm floored by IKE. I'm floored by the actions of the White House. I'm floored by the candidates for President. I'm floored by the market and economics of it all. I feel like for years we didn't know what to say about politics or the state of the world. We were caught off balance, perhaps. And then terrorism, and the war, and Bush, and Hillary Clinton for goodness sake, Katrina, Rita, and now Obama and McCain and Palin?! How can we not discuss it? It is just beyond me not to. And I'm the last person in the whole wide world that ever wanted to get into a discussion about politics. So, like I said, it's a CRAZY time. I keep hearing John Mayer's "Waiting on the World to Change." I feel like it's a-changin' alright. Hold on to your britches, my friends!

No comments: