Thursday, April 20

Plain and Simple Update


I don't know where the days have gone! Between my parents visiting, don's eye surgery and recovery, celebrating Rosa Jane's 200th day, Easter delight, and taxes; the days have been crazy packed. Rosa Jane is on the move now and even though she mainly does the military scoot, that girl is going places!

Today I went to the dentist. I couldn't help but ask, "Hey! Are you done yet?!" Man, I don't like the dentist. But the office is real nice with a wonderful waterfall and big windows looking out on some cardinals and jaybirds. I imagined I was elsewhere enjoying my time away from the babe.

In an hour, Rosa Jane and I are going to start our official house hunt with the realtor. I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time, the LAST thing I want to do is find our dreamhouse any time before it is reasonable to get out of our lease agreement.

On Tuesday we went to our first ever playgroup. Sorry no pictures, but I met lots of nice moms and their kids. I look forward to going back; it's a good outlet from being just Rosa Jane's Mom and Don's wife.

2 comments:

Drew, Amber and Megan said...

very enjoyable post, i love house hunting have fun with it

Sgulde said...

What a cute little bootie. I heart RJR.
Good luck house hunting I love it too! In fact, I'm going to 3 open houses this weekend just because I'm a nerd and love looking. Maybe I'll find your dream house HERE?!