Wednesday, April 30

Oh, It's a Good Day on the Horizon!


00033 birthdays-7171
Originally uploaded by ..Kristen...
I'm feeling happy: I got a raving review from a recent client and I finally solved my outlook/webmail issue and can receive and SEND messages from outlook. this has been a long time coming, people. Some three months it has been.

Tomorrow I'm not to be disturbed. My friend Kristen and I are chilling at the Lake House Spa all day long. It's scheduled to be at least 90 degrees poolside. That's perfect in my book.

Thanks to my kids and darling husband for the gift cert to the spa at Christmastime!

The photo is of said kristen's daughter, sophia, at her birthday party this past weekend. Check out the rest of the photos on flickr when you have a moment to browse...

No comments: