Sunday, October 12

Funny Rosita in a Purple Coat.


IMG_9955
Originally uploaded by ..Kristen...
It's 70 degrees here -- chilly!! So we donned our coats and drank our morning drinks on the front porch. I was watching Rosie flutter this way and that way, just dying to go get my camera. She's now at the age where I have to ask if it's okay. She was saying, "no" i don't like my picture taken... and then we said, "come on, do it for William! the ones you love love seeing new pictures of you. trust us."
And so she did these for William. Lucky for us he's coming over for dinner tonight.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely the most adorable little girl ever!! William is so lucky to have such a wonderful girlfriend! I just want to squeeze her!! xoxo

Mommy said...

I love RJ and the coat! Dibs for Libs! hahaha