Thursday, February 19

Inspired to Blog



Yesterday, Linda Anderson, spoke to us at Mom2Mom. She usually speaks via recorded dvd sessions, but on this day she was LIVE and IN PERSON. Linda is AMAZING and I love her to death even though I don't *really* know her. But when she speaks, I feel at peace and I just know the words of God are flowing from her heart and mouth and it's the most amazing thing to be in her presence. She talked about a lot of things yesterday like where is your head most of the time in your daily life -- it is focused in the future and writing that great amazing novel or more applicable to me is becoming the brightest and shiniest star photographer or are you on the hamsterwheel focused on the daily events that consume and never seem to end -- sure the kitchen is clean in this moment, but fifteen minutes later disaster zone. Whew!

I know I've been so busy with my part-time photography job that I've been neglecting this blog and I started to get sad that there's no evidence in journaling about what's been happening in our lives... so I vow to do better. Small snipets and daily overhearings. Rosa Jane is funnier than ever, even if she does seem to be obsessed with a mini-dvd player and playing Cinderella from start to finish over and over again... seriously, I think it's three times a day when we're home. So I'm trying to be more conscious and out the door.

I can't tell if it's a marked improvement over what she used to do with the Litte Mermaid, which was to watch it over and over but she was constantly hitting the fast forward button so it was over as soon as it started.

At any rate, she's princess obsessed and has to have princess light up shoes. She received non-itchy princess dresses - a blue one and a purple one - for Valentines day and she was super excited about them.


We bought a new Toyota RAV 4 this week and I'm really enjoying the new found space. I can drive for miles and miles now which is sweet relief from the imprisonment I was feeling with the Passat Lease agreement.

No comments: