Saturday, July 16

Color Me Done

fire up, buttercup

Well, my days as an official full-time class-takin' New England School of Photography student are over. KDogg and I celebrated with fancy smancy pedicures and manicures -- Melon of Troy, please.

Tom made me go first for presentations. I played the weepy girl and several classmates said, "You almost made me cry!" which my first reaction felt like -- "You almost won the Oscar!" But when I think further about who these 'mates are -- stone cold pure blooded Bostonians -- I guess it's about as high as a compliment as you can get. Right now, I find the images are hard to look at because I feel so emotional about them and they feel very raw and powerful to me.

We had the realtor come last week -- the same day I dyed my hair back to its original roots -- and she recommends we move out, get hardwood floors and then put the house on the market right after Labor Day. Whew, that's a tall order and a lot to think about, but with no more school and nothing to do in the days ahead, why not start throwing stuff out and getting more organized for an adventure that is sure to have us on the edge of our seats?

I like the thought of being in Richland for Labor Day.
Nevermind all the inbetween drama I just skipped over to envision that sweet time with family as a Texan on native soil again.

No comments: