Wednesday, July 13

Texas, My Texas, What Big Teeth You Have!

fire up, buttercup

The big wheels are starting to roll as we talk to a realtor later today. I've been a big emotional mess for the last three days, but I am starting to see the light again and I know everything will be fine. Sometimes though, when you're 7 months pregnant, you'll find it's real fun to get all worked up about being without a nest (temporarily, even) and just trying to wrap my head around all the change that will happen as soon as Rosa Jane starts making her move outside the womb. You should see my belly with all the weird and wacky "shifts" it makes at odd times as I'm clearly not the one in control. Rosa Jane already has my number. Watch out, world! Don't say I didn't warn you!

So at the end of the day, or at the wee hours of the beginning of a new day, like it is now, I've got the love of my life sweetly holding my hand, two precious pups and just these two buckets full of hopes and dreams.

We're hoping that Robyna will get to join us as we all make the epic journey down South. That would really be something if it all works out. It's the stuff good novels are made up of and I don't know why really, but Larry McMurtry's Lonesome Dove comes to mind...

No comments: