Sunday, April 1

How to Make God Laugh

addi and rj 070.jpg
Make a Plan!

I plan to start RJ in daycare. What happens? Rota Virus!
I plan to really enjoy second day of daycare. What happens? FLAT TIRE and Repair Shop.
I plan to enjoy Sunday in the family way. What happens? Don gets Runned over by a McDonald's Big Mac. He walked away. The car got towed.

I'm a little gun-shy on the making of plans these days. Life is simpler when there is no place to be but lying in the bluebonnet fields of glory. Enjoy the pictures with Addison.

2 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

OMG, ok, so I feel much better about my life, did you get a free big mac out of the deal? It could have been worse he could have been hit by a Whopper, ok, stop laughing I know it is bad.

Sgulde said...

Great BB pics... I really like the shallow dof. I want the 24-70 now. whaaaa!