Friday, June 22

This is What I Get

all jumped out
After an hour of playing at the jumping palace, Rosa Jane threw herself on the ground just plain exhausted. She screamed all the way home. Of course I felt terrible, but there was really nothing I could to do to soothe her.

Except for that brief moment when I sang "The babies on the bus go wah, wah, wah" softly and she started to sing along. Especially to the following verse, "The mommas on the bus go shh, shh, shh."

She loves that part.

She blew bubbles in the bathtub for the first time last night. I can't wait to get her back into the swimming pool to try out her new skillz.

1 comment:

Fulmer Fam said...

Oh how they are when they are exhausted. Thomas loves that song too and mimics it all, so adorable, I will have to add the mamas on the bus go shh though.