Wednesday, December 26

Merry Christmas, Y'all!

00016 xmaspixiepeanut-53-8We've had a wonderful Christmas holiday. From travels in a packed to the gills car to the live nativity with goats, donkeys and rabbits. We came back late last night and Rosa Jane has been obsessed with her newest baby so tenderly called Baby Angel. Honey and Granddad babysat while Pixie, Donr and I went to see Juno in Humble. I LOVED that movie and I think I cried 5 buckets, while Donr cried 3 buckets and the Pixie cried none. We've been watching marathon back-to-back episodes of Friday Night Lights on DVD. It's the best thing on TV. Right next to the inspiring The Biggest Loser.

I'm thinking about my new year's resolutions -- like really keeping my Journal of Gratitude, having a goal of running a marathon, or at least 10 miles straight.

What about you? How will you make 2008 great?

3 comments:

Fun Fit Mom Stephanie said...

I love that 2008 rhymes with GREAT. That is cool!
I saw the preview for Juno. It does look great! Maybe Jeffrey & I will go see it this weekend.
I'm glad y'all had a great Christmas!!
Miss ya!

Kristen said...

Miss you, too! Hope your New Year Rocks!

Sgulde said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Roedners. Good for you for getting a family shot! Things were moving so fast around here that it didn't happen. Lovin' you, friend.

Hmm...how to make '08 great? I'll be thinking about that...