Friday, December 14

Santa 2007

Santa 2007If I hadn't forgotten that Santa was going to be appearing live at the library yesterday, then I would have dressed RJ up in her christmas wear. Still, we waited in line and I told Rosa Jane that she would soon see Santa Claus and she could tell him what she wants for Christmas. She said she wanted, "Big."

I think she meant she wants to be big? Who knows. She was happy until it was time to sit in his lap and then I guess she had flashbacks to last year and got this worried look on her face.

She kept saying, "I no like Santa."

But she didn't cry and he gave her a candy cane.

2 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

Well atleast RJ got on Santa's lap? Even though Libbie was smiling contentedly dressed in her matching brother outfit Thomas let out a bellowing high-pitched scream that I have never heard come out of his mouth (and let me tell you lately he does a lot of screaming), so I thought it was way not worth the scarring of my child for a santa pic with the two of them, in my mind is where the perfect pic will have to be.

Kristen said...

I'm sure that's a moment you'll never forget! Happy New Year, Fulmers!