Monday, June 13

My Crib & Counting Blessings

fire up, buttercup

These last few days have been smotheringly hot but oh-so-fun with my monkey! We shop and laugh and poke fun and I just don't think anybody at these baby stores is having as much fun as we are. I'm very, very lucky. I've been so impressed by my husband. He's been such a champ and good mate despite a work situation that is less than desirable. These days together have been wonderful. I think it's a really good sign and true blessing to have such a mate beside me. I get so overwhelmed in these stupid baby stores with all these stupid decisions... things that I don't really want to care about, but the price points force me to care. Don makes me laugh. What a gift!

My dad found a medical convention in Beantown and so both M&D will be coming up during the 9th of July. We're going to have our baby shower during that time, too. So we're trying to decide if couples should come or if that would be just too painfully boring for the guys.

Today was pay day for some photo work I did and boy does that feel great!

Little RJ keeps on a-kickin' and I get such a pleasure out of that. I get a little worried when I don't feel her every now and then. All of this is a blessing and I'm very thankful for it all.

2 comments:

Sgulde said...

I love you. I love being able to read what's on your mind and how your doing. I miss our porch bubble talks. ;) Don't let the baby price points get you down. ;)

-Sal

Sgulde said...

I hate typos... I mean... "you're doing"
:)