Sunday, June 5

The Next Chapter

fire up, buttercup: the next chapter

Sunny and warm finally, but Spring definitely seems to have missed us and Summer is now here. WELCOME!!

I spent the morning with the Koh family -- photographing young Sara and Scotty playing at the playground and around various spots in Beantown. It was lots of fun. The kids were beautiful and smart and giggly and happy. The Kohs are moving back to sunny LA at the end of the month and I'm happy to document a little of their lives here.

In the afternoon, Don and I took a sunny roadtrip north to Saco Maine to celebrate our nieces high school graduation. We got to hang out on their high-ceiling porch and even were able to climb amongst the trees in their tree house. JOY! I do love being high up and it was fun to imagine all the playing that the girls must have shared up there. Call me a sentimental, I really don't care.

I'm starting to really show now and people are asking when I'm due without my saying anything first. I'm relieved... I so don't want to just look fat.

I love being with family and it was fun to see the Rich family in their element. Katie's getting all growed up and soon will be heading off to DC for her next chapter.

I always knew 2005 would be a great year. Every day seems to get better. Don't let worrisome donr get to you or make you think contrary. Things will work out, I just know it.

We had brunch this morning with our friends Holly and Scott. In a little bit I'm headed over to the navy yard for a little bridal shower action for Cathy and then this evening is full of more photography of the Koh's at Harvard. A busy day indeed!

No comments: