Wednesday, September 28

Baby Girl Outfits and Feeling No Pain

Over Labor Day weekend, I was talking with my cousin's girlfriend when she told me that up in her attic she had kept every lil thing that her baby girl (now 7 or 8, I think) had ever worn. I thought to myself, I'll never be that way. However, it's day two at home and I'm thinkin' ever lil thing we put on her is adorable and I only want to remember how cute and little she is and was while wearing these precious bits o' cotton.

Last night we received our bedding package from Javis Davis in Alabama. The patterns that Sally and I picked out (which did also get the thumbs up from husband and my mom) turned out so cute. I will be posting pictures of her room soon.


My dear friend, Robyn, came to stay with us yesterday and last night. She brought the most beautiful yellow roses I ever did see to the most beautiful little girl on the planet.


Thank heaven for little pink pills of feel good. RJ had a perfect trip to the pediatrician this morning.

I hope everyone out there is doing well.

4 comments:

Sgulde said...

Oh my goodness, she's precious! I can't wait to see her. Ah... I'm so so so so happy for you. Little girls are the best! I tried to call this am, but got your voicemail.

Lovin' you.
Salpal

p.s. can't wait to see that bedding!

Kristen said...

thanks sally! sorry we keep missing each other. i hope you are feeling better. we will be talking very soon...

much love, kbr

katherine petillo said...

hey kb-
what a sweetie. i'm so excited for you and donr. tom, lola and i will be in austin oct. 24-26. maybe we can get the little girls together for a visit;) yeah, for little girls.
kat

Kristen said...

kat - we must chat! we may be outta town that weekend in dallas, but where there's a will and an extended stay, there's a way! we would LOVE to see you all. i have so loved all the pictures on your site... especially the bare butt on the glider. precious!!