Wednesday, September 21

"So this is what it feels like to have an execution date."

On the way home from the doctor's appointment, I was sitting in the car looking out the window thinking to myself how much I really don't want to do what the doctor has suggested when Don says the above aloud. The Doc has set an eviction date for Rosa Jane. One week from today, but we'll go in on Monday just to make sure. I'm looking at it like it's just Plan B. Plan A, of course, would be to avoid induction better yet, maybe just run away. Think good thoughts and surely, all will be fine. Just fine.

At any rate, with all the rushing around and upheaval we've been through this summer, you'd think the least RJ could do would be to cooperate.

I'm reminded of one of my favorite quotes. How do you make God laugh? Make a plan.

No comments: