Friday, October 21

Not so bad for a life sentence

fire up, buttercup

Okay, so today wasn't as bad as I had initially feared. Turns out my friend, Kat, was right in her advice in the last comments section. RJ and I had a pretty good day being just girls and hanging out at the mall. We were on a mission from the grandparents to find a 50's style flat-top 'do for my dad's 40th high school reunion. Couldn't find one anywhere.

At one point today I found myself thinking... "whoa... this is a lifetime commitment to babysitting." but the very next thought was, this is easier that I thought it would be. Excuse me while I find some wood to knock upon.

We're heading to Richland for the week to spend some QT with Honey at her hive. Don will be in Dallas all week working at a user's conference. All that to say, we might be sparse on postings seeing how there's no internet in the doublewide.

Don had a great first day at work and the latest bit of excitement is that he's getting his very own office. I'll let him blog all about it when he gets the chance.

As for now, it's bedtime. Be good.


No comments: