Tuesday, October 24

13 Months for RJ ParJay

Today was a red marker day. Sally and I both had sleeping babes in strollers at the mall and we had a great time browsing the shops in Shaumburg. RJ has been the crack of dawn riser she always is, but today she went down for a mid morning nap which was a nice surprise. I love naptime... although I miss her a lot while she's unconscious to the world, I know with rest she'll have even more fun later. The kids are all sick with runny noses and Matt got a Z pak today. Sal and I are downing Airborne like it's going out of style. Even with all the coughing and the germs, there's still no other place I'd rather be, other than with my husband, of course. It's just that it is so so good to be with Sally and her precious family. Frankie is the funniest little girl and I have try really hard not to let her know how funny I think she is. Though, admittedly, I'm a horrible liar and I don't try very hard. The Little Matt/Crazy Eddie mix that we call GEORGE just looks at me with his piercing blue eyes and who could even try to resist the powers of that. I will do anything for him. Pix to follow later.

1 comment:

Sgulde said...

Happy 13 months sweet girl! You're just as cute as ever!