Sunday, October 22

Zoo with Francis and Sally

We landed in Chicago yesterday afternoon and we just keep having more and more fun. The kiddos are real sweet and Georgie is just to die for precious. Everybody is trying their best to share though that lesson is sometimes wicked hard to learn. Last night we all went over to my niece's house to meet her new Old English Bulldog pup, Gus, her boyfriend, Cade, Abby the amazing yellow lab and Casey's 12 birds whom I did not catch their names. We had a wonderful time with the dolphin trainers and the pizza was delicious.

This morning we went to the zoo and tried to make the dolphin show, but Rosa Jane fell asleep at 11 and I wasn't about to wake her and take her out of the stroller to adhere to zoo policy in the auditorium. So we played vet doctor in the animal hospital. I love the children's space at the zoo and wish that Austin had something like it.

I feel like we're walking in a movie set with the quaint city/suburb neighborhood and beautiful colors in the trees. I do love visiting the city, but I know I'll be glad to get back to the country. If only I could fit the Guldes in my pocket. I know George would fit, it's the other three I'm worried about.

Click on the picture to see the other 97 photos from Sunday in Chicago.

No comments: