Thursday, October 5

new favorite photo

IMG_3445

i think this one is my brand new all time favorite, favorite photo. we watched Matt and Sally get married again on the tele yesterday afternoon and so we were in a new locale for our photo session -- the only room with VHS. that sure was a special wedding! i laughed, I cried! I said HOORAY!!

then later it was bathtime and though i had sworn off no bath photos ever... well, here they are. of course there are many more, but with a toddler on my hands I am out of time. check back for more later.

5 comments:

Drew, Amber and Megan said...

Hey, yeah we would have fun eating chips together! Rosa Jane is such a baby doll! Sally and I were just talking about your wonderful house!!! You got it going on girl!

Kristen said...

Thank you! We sure have been enjoying it... You must come visit!

Unknown said...

K-Ro - this is an awesome shot! Keep on clicking away!! Oh, and since I'm going to say good-bye to my blogger, you can put in it's place www.karenjeansnyder.multiply.com!
Love you!!

Kristen said...

kdoggy, i can't believe you're leaving blogger... but i have updatd your addy, so we can always and forever stay in touch!

Sgulde said...

So you watched the mattsally marriage extravaganza. ;) I love it. You know, I don't think I ever got a copy of your wedding. We need to remedy that. ;) Don't tell me you didn't get a 100 copies of your wedding on VHS. hehe...

Again, I can't wait to see you two. I can't believe that little girl is growing up so fast.