Monday, November 13

Lola and Rosa Jane and the Art of Sharing

IMG_6463
Last night the Petillos flew in from Nashville and paid us a visit at the Ranch. We loved their company and we're looking forward to seeing them again on Wednesday. The girls are two months apart. I love Lola and could just squeeze and squeeze her, but unfortunately she wouldn't let me touch her. She's the queen of eyelashes and flexibility and she can already say many words. Click on the baby squabble picture to see more from our evening...

Click on the "Our movies on Vimeo" link to the right to see a baby girl fight. It was too graphic to post directly on our blog.

3 comments:

Sgulde said...

Oh, I can hardly stand it. I'm so jealous my head hurts. What I wouldn't give to be with the two of you...and the rest of your adorable crews. don't have too much fun without me.

Sgulde said...

That movie made matt and I laugh outloud. Lola was really holding her own. She just kept it cool and was walking backwards... that is until she fell on her butt. ;) Oh... oh... how I miss you.

katherine petillo said...

I think a Nashville reunion trip is in the cards. Come on that's where all of this started, right? Okay not all of it. We need to get all the little girls together.
The pics and video are awesome. You can see how tired they both are by looking at their eyes.