Wednesday, January 24

3/4 of THE OFFICE in Austin


Just twenty-two days until my doggs (the Z and the K) get into town from lands far, far away back east. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Did I already mention how excited I am? I am FIRED UP!!!

It reminds me a lot of that guy in the Hands On a Hardbody contest who said he wasn't going to be able to sleep the night before the contest because all he would be thinkin' about was "dat truck, dat truck. Yup that's gonna be my biggest problem right der. I will not be able to get to sleep dat night before. My mind's gonna be a-racing. Cuz trucks make money."

I still don't have a truck, but I gotz friends and they are coming to see us!
Better get your rest now while you can.

2 comments:

Matt said...

That guy thought a snickerbar could fuel him through to the hardbody. Don't make the same mistake!

Unknown said...

I'm trying to sleep - but it's hard when you know you're gonna have a wicked good time with awesome friends! :)