Friday, January 12

A Document of Our Morning

IMG_9516ebw
Yesterday afternoon wasn't much fun for us. Rosa Jane ran a fever a little over 100 and she was very clingy. She slept through the night and it might have helped that I played the Celtic Lullaby cd on repeat. This morning I thought she was feeling much better because she seemed so sweet and smiley. I got out my camera.

She has yellow drainage coming from her nose so although I had cancelled her 15month checkup that was supposed to be this morning, it looks like we'll be seeing the good doctor this afternoon instead. Never mind she seems just as cheerful as ever. It sure is fun to watch her put away her breakfast in the cabinet and then go after them when she decides she's hungry again. You can see how proud she is of herself in the photos.

Note the real diaper on her baby doll. It seems to be the only way to get her fired up about having her own diaper changed.

Whatever it takes!

No comments: