Monday, January 1

Happy New Year!!

Don says he wants more of the good stuff we had last year. I want less surgeries and Don adds more boots for the family which really just means new boots for him since Rosa Jane and I each got new boots for Christmas and Sara got'em last July. Don wants to add he hopes to get a duck, too. I don't know why he's made this his want list blog entry. That's not how I intended this one. So I'll take over now:

Sign us all up for the world peace band wagon and bringing back our troops safely, especially Anna's new husband, Sgt David White.

We rung in the new year down at the neighbor's house. It was fun to be out, meeting new people of the lake. Funny stuff, only Robyn -- had she been here -- could do justice in the re-telling. On the way home, before the clock stroke 12, We spied some illegal fireworks.

This morning I'm still trying to figure out why Carson looks so different from how I remember him. What is it, people? Please tell me.

3 comments:

Richardsons of HV said...

We were totally trying to figure out the same thing about Carson. Do you think he just lost weight? He looked freaky. Do you think he has an eating disorder? Does he need an intervention???? I wish people worried about me like that.

Kristen said...

I thought he looked much older and yes, thinner in the face, but he just seemed so different -- so much like dick clark and i don't mean that in a good way.

Drew, Amber and Megan said...

This is funny, I saw an interview with him earlier in the day on new year's with Lester Holt. I thought man he looks awful. I think he has manorexia! I remember when he started losing weight a couple of years ago and thought then how freaky he was looking, now he is going for the Michael Stipe look. Just my two cents!