Thursday, August 30

New Bloggers

Fire up all you Buttercuppers!

We got a new blog to read: Emo & the City.
KBR and Erin were pals in Beantown while Kristen advised the Tri Delta's at Boston University.

Also, I updated my childhood friend's link and affectionately called it, The Garfield Gang. I may not be able to remember much about my past, but I do remember in the second grade Laurie and I created a members only sticker-collecting group and called it Garfield Gang. Laurie and I have been through so much together and after years of going different ways we're now finally closer together. Separated by about 50 miles and that's just nothing when it comes to true friends and Texas highways.
Although she doesn't update her blog that much, you'll be glad to know the link now works.

Bye now.

No comments: