Saturday, October 13

Fleeting moments of serenity

20071012-IMG_0251.jpgMy sister and I have spent the last few days together. Over breakfast on Friday, Caren made the comment, "see how fun it would be to have another 2 years apart" as we watched Brett and Rosa Jane eat breakfast together. Then a mere moment later they were fighting over spida-man.
Our photo session didn't go over so well. I think it's mainly because of the mother/daughter relationship with the peanut that she smiles, but won't look at the camera. She's a silly kid and I don't fight her on it. There are much bigger issues in the world.

Click on the picture to see more of sweet moments between a 2 and 4 yr old.

1 comment:

Fulmer Fam said...

Yeh Kristen, see how fun it is :) I dare you, it only takes one time, just ask me.