Friday, October 5

A grateful journal

I'm starting a grateful journal so I'm trying to think of at least two things each day for which to be grateful. Today, as I lay in bed in the wee 6o'clock hour, I am grateful for a sweet husband who fetches the babe before he gets in the shower and for the subsequential pitter patter of little feet on the hardwood floors. Later this morning on our long fast walk/partial run, I was thankful that Hank didn't get runned over when he was just two inches from the tire of a big white truck going way too fast on a blind hill.

2 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

How is being grateful going, I am trying to, maybe I should actually write it down :)

Kristen said...

I thought it would help me get back on the computer and blog a little something each day, but it's still hard to find the time. I've been very grateful, though... I just can't remember about what.