Tuesday, January 22

The Great 2008 Shake Up

We're getting ready to embrace motherhood full on every day every afternoon for the rest of my life and beyond. That's right... the days of full-time (8:30 - 5) childcare being available on two days a week is about to go bye-bye. In exchange, I'm ready to embrace community and neighborhood and 4 hours on three days a week. I'm terrified that I'm going to go crazy, but I'm excited about all the fun we're going to have together.

She's excited about her new school and so am I.

3 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

I am confused, ok that is nothing new, but what are you saying here, you are some sort of home schooling neighbor thing??????

Kristen said...

no way to homeschooling. i'm just doing the neighborhood church thing now. sorry for the confusion.

Fulmer Fam said...

Yay, that is what we do and we all love it, before we leave Thomas will have gone for 3 years and be 4, it is hard to believe. I sign Libbie up for next year in February!