Monday, January 21

Live In Technicolor

for honey
As we were leaving our mom group last week, one mom rolled down her car window to ask me, "Does your daughter dress herself, too?"

I replied, "Unfortunately she has only me to blame at this point in her life."

She said, "oh, my 2.5 year always insists on dressing herself and today she is half-princess/half track athlete." She then added, "I've never met a mother who could dress her daughter in such a fun way."

Despite growing up with a mother who likes matchy-matchy, we like lots of color in our house. After being schooled by the great fashionista Robyna, there is no such thing as too much color.

2 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

I always heart all of RJ's attire!

Cheryl said...

Here's to color! I like it lots but as the boy and I get ready to move in together I'm slowly seeing that my pinks and reds are turning to blues and greens. Nothing against blues and greens, but I may have to sneak a little pink in there while he's not watching. But oh well, he's worth a temporary absence of pink (temporary because I am bound to win this "battle" one day)