Wednesday, March 12

Pictures for Friends and Family Only

0003A-Chicago-15All this freedom of public photo sharing has been real fun, but as of late I've received some sketchy email requests from people who want to use my images for their own means. My only response is to take all my images and put them under lock and key.

You can still see them, you'll just have to create a flickr/yahoo account if you don't already have one, and then you'll have to ask to be my friend. When I recognize you, you'll be added to my list and will be able to see all my cards. Sorry for the inconvenience, but a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do.

3 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

I hope things are okay, that is weird stuff. Glad you are back!

Kristen said...

thanks! so glad to be back!! things are great. it's just a weird flickr/orkut connection, brazilians or other repressed people create fake profiles so they can speak out freely without repercussions from their governments. i'm all for free speech, just don't associate my kid or my pictures, my people with them.

Sgulde said...

Amen sister! I've gotten the same freaky requests lately. I might be right behind you when it comes to going private. It makes me real sad, but... but... I can't handle photos of my kid on the web without my knowledge. Uck.