Wednesday, August 3

Move this, move that, THAT stays.

fire up, buttercup

On and on we go through every inch of this house touching every file, every piece of paper and every item asking ourselves, "do we really NEED this?" And tossing what we don't need. What a feeling!

We had another good visit with our OB on Monday. She said everything was going great and was very sympathetic about our move. She encouraged me to fly and said I'd be much better off on a plane than in the car. I'm thankful for that and I'm also thankful that my mom is going to come back up to help pack and be with me on the plane.

I had a photo session with cutie Sophia today. She's 19mos and talking up a storm. I couldn't believe how much she had changed since I last saw her at 6 months when she was barely sitting.

Congratulations to my Nashville friends, Tom and Katherine, on the birth of healthy, precious Lola Rose (July 29th)!


No comments: