Sunday, August 7

Uncomfortable, But will I miss it?

fire up, buttercup

I sit here at my computer and feel little Rosa Jane kicking and moving around. It's only slightly uncomfortable. It makes me smile to feel her so close to me. I can't imagine what it will feel like once she's outta here. I wonder if I will feel empty or barren or just plain weird to have my body back, not that you can ever control what goes on internally. I imagine myself wearing RJ in a sling just to keep that feeling of her body moving against mine. But then again, there's another part of me that has never liked carrying anything of significant weight... so why would i want to lug a extra body unnecessarily? I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all pans out. If only my dogs were a little more cooperative and less shedd-y, I could try out the sling and see how it feels to carry some extra weight...

Don keeps calling me with cheerful speak of Texas. It sounds like he really likes it, despite the heat. What an exciting adventure!

No comments: