Friday, August 26

Safe and Sound and HOT in Austin

fire up, buttercup

I can't type much because we're on the run... so I'll let you know the basics... The stuff arrived on schedule yesterday and the two movers were pleased as punch to take everything UPSTAIRS. those sweet boys did work their butts off for me. Mom and I worked OUR butts off unpacking and then my friend Sarah came over to help us further. We're on our way back this morning where we'll meet my ol' favorite, favorite student council sponsor, leslie mac, who drove up from liberty last night just to help me unpack today! It is wonderful being surrounded by my mom's cousins and great friends.

What's not so great is the FREAKIN' hEAT! Can you say 104??

Don has been driving ever so diligently with the dogs who have caused trouble. Hankster threw up on everything. Purdy has been a nervous wreck. I'm not sure they will make it to Austin without being thrown overboard. That would truly be a shame, for I did love those dogs.

True internet, tv, phone connection won't happen until after Sept 6. so my postings from here on out might be sparse. You can always catch me on my cell. If you know it. ;-)

Baby update: everything went well at the checkup and the doc is real nice. she wants to do another ultrasound next wednesday, so if the picture is any good and RJ smiles, I'll post it. I'm not hopeful.

visitor update: Sally & Francis are coming tonight! YAY!!!! and my sister and two kids are coming on Saturday. So you kids in Boston need to get your act together and get down here asap. ;-)
LOVE YOU!!

did I mention how truly beautiful it is out here in the country??
I really do love it and feel I can really breathe.

kbr OUT


1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay breathing!! just what the doctor ordered. love you!