Wednesday, August 10

Oh, Holy Cow!

fire up, buttercup

The moving scheduler called today to see if picking up on the 18th, rather than the 22nd, would be okay for us. My first thought was pretty comical: Wait, if you take my bed the day before my ticket leaves, I'll have no place to sleep. I'm very pregnant, you see."

But the more I thought of it, the better it sounded because then we'd have time to help Don clean the years of grime. And the move-in date is more like the 25th-27th rather than as late as the 30th.

Three hours later, the new date makes me realize that if mom gets here at 4ish on Wednesday, we'll only have that night to get everything ready for the next day pick up. OH, HOLY COW! It's gonna take a miracle to get it all together. But it looks like the floor installation is going to happen on the 22nd. And that's very good news.

See, it really is all coming together. Patience, baby steps and packing tape.


No comments: