Sunday, February 5

Eyeing Things Left and Right


It's just a matter of time before Rosa Jane is on solids. I'm not excited about that and would like to prolong it as long as possible. Just cause I think there's no going back... she'll be all growed up. Last night she kept eyeing my delicious tall glass of water that I just had to let her try some. It was pretty cool to watch her go through this very different new experience.

Earlier this afternoon, we went for a hike on the beautiful trails behind our neighborhood. I enjoyed introducing the woods to Don and watching Hankie have quite the good time frollicking in and out of the crick. Needless to say, he needed a good bath afterwards. I am a woman who can do it all --babysit a 19 week old and bathe a dog with my eyes closed. Talk about talent!! Sorry, there are no pictures. Who do you think I am, anyway?!

1 comment:

donr said...

Who do I think you are? I think you're a magnificent bloggin' fool, that's who. You're doing an amazing job. Don't stop...

yer frend