Thursday, February 2

The Future Is Soooo Bright!

STB_3534
Okay, I know this title is trite, but I'm feeling less creative today. We spent the afternoon on Congress with loud buses and fun people everywhere to watch. We had to carry baby, stroller, diaper bag and 50 lbs of other stuff up a flight a stairs to view a Texas Women's Photography exhibit. I appreciated my photo education even more when looking at the various techniques. I can't wait to have my own darkroom and more time to play with chemicals. While downtown, we even spotted one of those crazy Segway Human Transporter http://segway.com/. Click on the pictures to see that, leftover lunch and other interesting items ... like a baby and a puppy dog! And by the way.... doesn't Rosa Jane look oh-so-cool in her new shades? In case you can't tell -- they are purple leopard print. GRRRRRR! Go get'em, tiger!

No comments: