Thursday, February 16

"I Want That!"

"I Want That!"
Our favorite line from Napoleon Dynamite is when Uncle Rico sells tuperware to the couple and offers them a FREE sailboat with the purchase. The wife leans into her husband and says, "I want that."

That's how Rosa Jane looks at all glasses these days. Here we happened to catch her lusting after a margar. We didn't let her have any, but we have been letting her sip some water from the glass and through a straw. It's crazy amazing to watch her go through this learning process. She also watches me intensely when I'm putting on a little bit of makeup in the morning. It makes me feel a little guilty because in no time she'll want to wear my lipstick and grow up way too fast trying to be just like Momma. Scary! I wish you to stay little Rosa Jane while you can.

No comments: