Thursday, March 9

Bloggerversary

I can't believe how far we've come in the last year. We're a dog down and a baby up. We're NE down and TEXis up. We're photoschool down but we're best friend in the house up. We're poohead IONAit down but up in the land of dark corners. We're snow/coldmiserable weather down but beautifully warm miserableallergy weather up. I'd say it's been a wild and crazy year, but I'd do it again and again as long as my monkey boy is beside me and we're laughing all the way.

2 comments:

Sgulde said...

Happy Bloggerversary! We love you three monkeys and can't wait to see you...

Also, those photos of Sara and RJ are so great!

Sending big hugs...miss you.
Sal

donr said...

For the record, I'd go anywhere with my sweet love. Anywhere. I'd go places much much worse than Austin Tejas. Austin and I are getting to know each other and we're starting to fit together. Mind you, it's an all new style of work and play togs for me, figuratively speaking, so the fit isn't perfect. There's some rubbing and chafing going on. But everytime I get a new sore spot, my precious wife teaches me another lesson about the restorative powers of laughter...

Happy bloggerversary, gorgeous.