Monday, March 27

There's Nothing Like Two Precious Kiddos Being Sweet To Each Other

IMG_0002
Minus the times when Brett was being a normal 2.5 year old screaming to have his way and magnify all the sweet times he handed Rosa Jane her new favorite toy and you'll soon find your own household up to your eyeballs in chil'ens. I said to Caren, "it makes you want two, doesn't it?" and she quickly said, "I don't think they'd be that sweet if they lived under the same roof." HA!

Well, at least we got them lookin' sweet in the bluebonnets.

The funny thing is that my smaller camera was set to video, so instead of more stills we have footage of "Brett, put your hands on your knees! and RosaJane, over here! ACHOO!!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Too much preciousness. I can hardly stand it. :)