Tuesday, March 28

A Play Day with Lola

RJR and LRP
Don't even think that you can leave your child with me and I won't find a second to snap some pictures! We've had a busy, busy day... the girls are on opposite schedules -- one naps while the other gets a diaper change, a feeding, a playing, a snuggling, more snacks, then eyerubs that lead to more naps which leads to the other baby awaking and we do it all over again.

Nevermind that this morning we had the most frightening thunder and lightning storm where the whole house shook! I thought for sure we would catch fire so I planned to grab my kid, my dog, my friend Robyn and head out without anything else.

Good thing it didn't come to that. Enjoy the pictures while I nap!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Somebody needs to grab Lola if there's a fire. Don't forget.

Kristen said...

The storm happened BEFORE we brought Lola to the house... OF COURSE I woulda added her to my list and grabbed her, too.