Friday, March 9

Kids -- what will they think of next?

kate keeping 0308 156.JPGRosa Jane and Kate were playing together this morning and we really had the best time. Hank would thrive working in a daycare. He is a true entertainer. From the moment Kate walked in the door, the girls were laughing over Hank's chasing the ball and bringing it back for them to do it over and over again. Then Rosa Jane got sidetracked as she always does by the baby pictures flashing on my computer's sleepmode slide show so they wandered into my office.

Rosa Jane takes after her parents and heads straight for the computer's mouse and starts computin'. Kate heads for the kleenex box. I think to myself, " sure Kleenex serve a purpose but in the grand scheme of things, it's a cheap toy and who cares if Kate empties the whole box." To my grand surprise, she didn't. She went directly over to runny-nose Rosa Jane and wipes it for her.

And that's when Kate turned around to me... and I snapped this proud picture of her. I love this girl so much.

No comments: