Friday, March 23

Three Cheers

. . . for Sally Cat and her big bird landing safely in "Texas forever." (Although I'd love for all the Gulde's to get back to 'texas forever' that was mainly a reference to the Roedner's favorite TV show: Friday Night Lights.

tuesafternoon 039.JPG

. . . for big solid poos from the Peanut for the last 15 hours... I think we're in the clear of the big bad rota-virus. The timing couldn't be better!

. . . for long days and nights with your best friend on the planet talking shop and all things great and beautiful.

3 comments:

Drew, Amber and Megan said...

Okay...I have to have updates!!! Let's see pics, Sally did you leave your family behind in the cold!?!? That video is hilarious, I have watched it over and over!

Kristen said...

Sally left her entire (sick) family behind. And we do have lots of pix I'll work on getting uploaded. Sally is getting a Texified hairdo in just a mayyer of minutes!

Kristen said...

*matter