Friday, February 22

I'm Ready to Throw Down


_MG_9204
Originally uploaded by ..Kristen...
any one that would like to compare Oprah to the devil. I listen to her XM radio program whenever it is possible and always learn something new and insightful. Over the last several months I have picked up books that have greatly affected my life and my point of view. I am eternally grateful. I am a Christian and I try to live my life as Christ has taught, but I have always struggled with that. I never could get a grasp on how and would always get distracted by worldly things -- be it the person that just cut me off in traffic, or the rudeness of a fellow customer at the grocery store, etc, let alone my constant companion inside my head with negative self-attacks. I just couldn't let stuff go. But now, thanks to the Power of Now, I am realizing that all my internal thoughts are just my ego doing it's best to "Edge God Out," as Dr. Wayne Dyer put it so eloquently. Oprah is starting an online night class Monday nights in March and I can't wait to participate. I hope you'll join it, too. It really is going to create A New Earth with those that are spiritually enlightened. Down with the ego. Up with Oprah and Living your Best Life here on Earth where there's enough love from God through Jesus to make the world go around.

Here's a photo of my inspired reading these days. Pick up these books and change your life TODAY!

No comments: