Saturday, January 28

Margarita Nights lead to Breakfast at Del Lago Cafe

Yummmm, it's been a delicious weekend so far! Don and I spent the evening enjoying a much needed dinner out on the town of Lakeway after partaking in Robyna's happy hour margaritas. It was so fun to be out with my sweet husband... catching up on the week that was. Rosa Jane was with us, but she slept the entire time. She woke up screaming this morning at 1am saying, "What tha? Why am I still in my "infant carrier!?" And "Where's my Cozy Cocoon?"

Heavy rain this morning helped us get some extra zzz's late this morning. We spent the morning giggling and laughing and tawkin' Texas French. These weekends with my best friends are very, very sweet. This afternoon will hold more bad Saturday TV movies like Back to the Future and maybe naps for all.

A delicious Saturday afternoon... nuttin' better.

No comments: