Thursday, January 12

Something to Look Forward To & One Sick Sense of Humor


Mary is coming! Mary is coming! YeeHAW, Mary is coming! Mary is our dear friend from college who lives in California. She will be appearing LIVE and IN PERSON during the month of Feb and into March. We can't wait to spend some time with her and her beautiful girls, Caeden and Bailey. I even think they are going to spend a night or two out here with us on the Roedner Ranch. ;-) We got excited thinking about hiking on the trails and playing on the playscape just out our backdoor. That will be so much fun!

Yesterday Rosa Jane was watching the evening news and started laughing when they showed a story on FIRE! Then this morning she laughed when Hanky was gagging and choking. I don't know what else to say except that maybe she has the Brown sense of humor and it's sick. ;-)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm not implying that at all... I'm just saying that I think she'll fit in just fine.

donr said...

What I particularly like about the Browns' sense of humor, and what makes me love every one of them dearly, is not that they find amusement in the misfortune in others; rather it's their ability to find something funny even in misfortune. It reveals how they hug life hard and squeeze every drop out of it. It's an amazing way to live, and I'm working hard to be like the Browns...