Tuesday, August 29

Buenas Dias, Mexico!

IMG_5612
Ah, Mexico: where the decision to stay next to the fan or in the water is easy, but deciding what to drink next is not.

Ellis was gorgeous! Matt was ever handsome. The wedding was short and sweet featuring songs "Be Mine" and "Clocks." Visiting and catching up with old friends was simply priceless.

While I was out, Rosa Jane started clapping her hands together. I missed them very much, but in the end, Don had a wonderful time bonding solo with Rosa Jane and I was glad to be able to enjoy time in the pool for a solid two days among old friends and new ones.

2 comments:

Richardsons of HV said...

Who is Ellis and Matt? I know those names but can't remember! Ugh! Those brain cells are gone!!

Kristen said...

Ellis and I grew up together in Liberty. Matt and Ellis met in Houston on opposing sides of the atty's table.

Don't feel bad, I have a hard time pulling up the past, too...