Thursday, August 17

Standing proud

IMG_5486
Last night we had a fun girls night at the house eatin' a sinful dinner of nachos followed by brownies and vanilla ice cream goin' down the hatch! Rosa Jane was too tired to stay up and partake in all the fun, but before she went down, she was standing tall for the longest time. I told Sarah, if I go get the camera, she'll be sitting by the time I get back. But just look at her, will ya? There's more in this set, too. From time to time, I splurge on the sale apparel at Babystyle. I love this little outfit... it says "Mon cherie" or something like that... I don't speak or write French, but I knew her daddy would appreciate it.
There are cherries on the shirt and the orange pants.

Robby leaves today, but we aren't talking about that. Avoiding goodbyes and saying, "see ya real soon" is the only way we'll get through.

No comments: